Problem booking double room and motorbike parking in Alcala de Henares

This is the International Deauville-meets-Deauville Forum

Please use English as language
Cepro

Problem booking double room and motorbike parking in Alcala de Henares

Post by Cepro » Fri Jan 26, 2024 12:36 pm

Good morning passionate friends, I am completing the registration for the DmD 2024 in Alcalò de Henares and I find myself with the following problem. Claudio and I have decided that we will take a single double room, in the rally hotel, but there is no option regarding single beds, and the parking for the double room is provided for only one motorbike, they will have the same problem Stefano and Serrgio for the other double room they want to take. I ask the organizers to find a solution with the hotel and agree on the parking of two motorbikes and single beds.
See you in 133 in Alcalà de Henares

Marco Ceprini Alias Cepro
Solo in sella alla mia moto, chiuso nella visiera del mio casco riesco ancora a sentirmi ciò che la società mi sta togliendo.......UN UOMO LIBERO

SteveA

Re: Problem booking double room and motorbike parking in Alcala de Henares

Post by SteveA » Sat Jan 27, 2024 10:13 am

I have asked the same question for Tom and me. The pictures on the hotel website show a twin bed option, but they are very close together!

Steve
Steve
DmD 2003 and counting

dmd-admin
Site Admin

Post by dmd-admin » Sun Jan 28, 2024 10:14 am

The Spanish team kindly asks you to send such questions to the e-mail address given in the registration confirmation.

Peter

emmanuel

Post by emmanuel » Sun Jan 28, 2024 10:53 am

Hello everyone,
I have the same problem.
I asked my question on November 14, 2023 and they didn't seem to be aware of the Dmd. Conclusion no positive answer.
I sent my request for 2 twin beds today.
We'll see.
Greetings
Manu.

emmanuel

Post by emmanuel » Sun Jan 28, 2024 11:54 am

Problem solved.
Hotel response:
Buenos días,
Le asignaremos 2 camas individuales.
Un saludo,

JRPower

Post by JRPower » Sun Jan 28, 2024 9:47 pm

Hello,

Sorry because my Forum account was not working, but now it is restored again (thanks Peter).

This morning we have tried a route for the DmD and have departed from the Hotel. I took advantage of it and asked about the configuration of twin bed rooms. They claimed that the beds can be separated easily and there will be space enough between them. The twin rooms must be booked as double by one of the two participants and then send an e-mail to the Hotel kindly requesting for separated beds for two mates. They are aware of that.

Regarding the motorbikes parking, we have to see how many rooms and how many bikes at the end we have. The Hotel has a two underground floors parking, and the -2 is seldom used, there's enough space. Anyway we will have a block of contiguous parking places for all our bikes. If there is a big discrepancy between rooms and bikes, twin bed rooms should have to pay in addition 7 euros/pax, for the second bike. But we'll see at the end.

Italian participants are going to have an answer in Italian from Maria and Raúl, who rode this morning with us.

I hope this have cleared all your doubts.
JR

SteveA

Post by SteveA » Mon Jan 29, 2024 4:25 pm

all OK now thanks
Steve
DmD 2003 and counting

Michael_KLE

Post by Michael_KLE » Wed Jan 31, 2024 3:40 pm

Andrea and me, we come this time by plane and a rented car. So we don't need our bike parking. Therefore one more is free :mrgreen:
Michael
DmD 2006 - 2019, (2021), 2022 - 2023